Thursday, January 8, 2009

Few Months Outside From Brunei~<3

Assalamualaikum Everyone,

1st of all i would like to give my sincere appreciation to my friends who support me up to recreate my own blog, so i can review what i'd done in the past.. i had alot of blogs before, but i have to shut it down because some of them are about my lifes, especially love life, and some of the stuffs i dont want to publish anymore.. anyway.. what past is past..

Some of you just wonder, where i am right now.. I currently staying in Kuala Lumpur, continuing my study in Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT). It is a College but since it combine with UCTI, so it so called University. Im taking Bsc (Hons) Degree in Computing here.

I used to study in Institut Teknologi Brunei (ITB) for 1 year, but i had to resign because my coursework and tests really bad.. Yea i admitted that im really lazy that time.. I dont really pay attention in lecture room but not tutorial. Doing assignment and revise for tests at the very last minutes. But i wont do it anymore Insyallah.

This is my 1st time going oversea without anyone helping me out and im all alone travelling to KL. When i stepped outside from the airplane, i felt so shocked and cant believe that im alone here in KL and far from my beloved family..

Being in KL at 1st really nice and fun.. i met some of new friends from different countries and different cultures. Some of them really helpful, give good ideas, fun to be with, and easy going. Thanks to Jeffry from Perak (indian), Joshua from Johor (chinese), Alfaz from Tanzania, Tariq from Arab Saudi, Nicky and Dida from indonesia. They really helps me alot and survive in Malaysia. You all awesome bros. Thank you for being so fun, i enjoy going out with you guys.

Ok im going to talk about.. hmm.. places that really nice to go? haha.. ok.. I like to go to Bukit Bintang..You can find alot of shopping complexes especially, Sungei Wang, BB Plaza, Lot 10, Pavillion, Times Square, Low Yat (my favorite place eva). In Midvalley, you can go to MegaMall, that place damn big~ but it will not make you lost hahaha.. talking about lost.. my friends and I got lost in Sungei Wang, we tried to find the way out..meaning we want a door out and Low Yatt infront of the building.. Its really long story hehehe..anyway... I havent go to Sunway Pyramid and some other places that i dont remember the name.. so guys, just drop me name of the good place on my chatbox ayte. Btw i met some of Bruneians study in APIIT, thanks to Liyana who introduce me them.. u pawned gurl~ haha.

I spent my Raya Haji at Melaka with my Uncle Mustapha, one of my mom's youngest aunty's son..He took me to Zoo Melaka, Museums and many places.. I had fun there..


To Azlan, thanks buddy for bringing my Java Book here.. it helped me alot..

To Fzh, yo yo yo thanks belanja that Baskin n Robin, hehe next time when you get here again i will treat you up k? dont ask for sushi king plox :P

Btw Happy Belated New Year everyone.. sorry late greet.. i hope you guys enjoy your new year.. i spent my new year outside KLCC with Jeffry n Alfaz, It was an amazing nyte for me.. 1st time standing with thousands of crowds waiting for 1st of January 2009. Yea cool man..

To Ezah, thanks dear for noticing im in KL haha.. you didnt tell me earlier that you are studying here.. but i had fun hanging out with you and watching boring movies hahaha..yeah thanks again, because of you, i able to know what's inside KLCC hehehe..

To all my friends CIS intake 23, you guys awesome, you all just like brothers and sisters of mine.. sorry if i did something wrong with you guys k.. forgive me up. cheer~

Ayte i think that's all im going to post.. maybe withsome pictures? hehe..

Love Leeq.


btw my arab friend told me that "Leeq" in arabic means "For You"

No comments:

Post a Comment