Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday To....


Me!! its 9th January folks, im now 24 years old.. omg quite old already.. huhu nda apa la.. btw~

thanks to my brada a.k.a bros ( Jeffry, Tariq, Alfaz n Joshua) who give me a bday surprise outside my apartment~ huhu terharu nyee thanks guys! to Wawan, bro thanks for calling me up, you should be here at my apartment lastnight, not at yours! haha

ok~ here's the bday cake~


wheee! my body looked smaller? :P


time to "kill the cake"

waa bro Jeffry not include here, i wonder~ hehe..

btw to All my Friends and Folks, thanks for the Birthday Greetings, I wont forget you guys :)

My Allah Bless you all and gives happiness to each of you.. Amin...


Love only.leeq~<3


p/s i'll update later if anything happen later lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment